1. What’s your return and exchange policy?
We offer returns and exchanges within 30 days. Please make sure that all original tags are attached, original packaging is intact and there are no signs of wear on any of the jewelry.
2. Are returns free?
- US and Canada: a $10 USD fee will be deducted from your refund
- Europe + Australia: a $20 USD fee will be deducted from your refund
- International: a $30 USD fee will be deducted from your refund
3. How do I start the return and exchanges process?
Log into your Bijour account (create one now if you didn’t create one at checkout) and select “My Returns”. You’ll be walked through the steps to select the item and generate the labels. If you don't have an account with us, email us at CustomerCare@bijour.us and our Customer Care team will be happy to provide your return labels for you.
4. When will I receive my refund?
Once your order arrives back to us, it can take up to 5-10 business days for it to be processed. We’ll be in touch via email with an update on your refund, store credit or replacement! Keep in mind holiday volume may affect return processing, we appreciate your patience!
5. Can I cancel/return a preordered item?
Items purchased during a preorder period are not eligible for refund, store credit or exchange. We also cannot cancel orders that are placed during a preorder period at any time prior to shipping. Why? We operate on limited inventory and preorder periods are a “last chance” for those items. Once they sell out, they won’t be returning to our website so we’re not able to accept returns.